Expressing Annoyed, Angry, Embarassment


.

Conversation

-At home
Mother       : Mila buy a meat at the market.
Mila            : Yes ma’am, how many pounds?
Mother       : Only 1 kg, this note for you, because you rather forget anyway.
Mila            : Hehehe, ok I go now.

-On the street
Annisa        : Hey, where are you going Mila?
Mila            : I want to go to market Nis.
Annisa        : Oh, do you want to buy to the market?
Mila            : I want to buy 1 kg of wheat.
Annisa        : Could I go with you?
Mila            : Of course Nis.

-At the market
Mila            : Nis, do you remember what I must buy? I forget what or meat?
Annisa        : You said that you want to buy a wheat.
Mila            : Oh yes, I forgot.
Annisa        : It’s ok.
Mila            : Sist, I want to buy a wheat.
Seller          : How many pounds do you want to buy?
Mila            : 1 kg sist.
Seller          : Wait a minute. I take wheat first.
Mila            : Yes, sist.
(one minute later)
Seller          : This is a wheat.
Mila            : How much is it?
Seller          : Rp 10.000,00.
Mila            : Ok, and this is the money.
Seller          : Thank you.
Seller          : You’re welcome.

-On the street
Annisa        : Mil, I want to go to home now, bye.
Mila            : Thanks, Nis. You have already gone to the market with me.
Annisa        : No problem.

-At home
Mila            : Ma’am, this is a wheat.
Mother       : Oh no! Wheat?!!! I asked you to buy a meat instead of wheat!!!
Mila            : No, you tell me to buy a wheat.
Mother       : I tell you to buy a meat instead of wheat! You make me mad!!!
Mila            : But you told me t buy a wheat instead of meat.
Mother       : You try to look at the note!
Mila            : The note? (look at the note) Oh my god! I’m very embrassing. I’m sorry ma’am.
Mother       : Yes, it’s okay, no problem.

Blue : Expressing annoyed
Red : Expressing angry

Green : Expressing embarrasment

Your Reply